Create supplier and track purchase orders to them. You must have a GST number to create a supplier. On the basis of the GST number you can create a supplier.
• You must have the valid GSTIN number for creating a new supplier in slant and fill all the details of supplier.
• After create a supplier assign the product to that supplier. Click on the add button you got the list of the product assign the supplier.
• On click of edit button you can see the supplier’s product list.(assigned product to that supplier).
• Create purchase orders that you can send to your Suppliers to order products. When those products arrive, you can receive your products and your inventory quantities will update automatically.
• Select supplier and add product want to create purchase-order and fill all the required details and click on submit.
• Click on submit your order has been created, now we have to approve the order.
Note :- If we click on the cross button, then the order will be cancelled and the list will be show in the Cancelled Order.
• If we click on approve button then the order will be approved and send email notification to the supplier for the order and it shows in the list of Order Approved.
• If we click on eye(View). In it we can see our order and download its pdf .
• If we click on receive inventory. How much inventory have you received fill details in pop up.
Force to complete: - Mark this purchase order as completed. Once this is done, you will not be able to receive any outstanding line items on this purchase order.
• After Received Inventory, The order will be completed and show in the list of orders completed.
• It will be show the list of cancelled order and also download the pdf from the view button.
Also get the notification after create a purchase-order.