Effective Date: January 1, 2023
We, Slantco ("We", "Us", "Our", “Company”), respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website, uses the application (the website and the pos application are collectively called, the “Slant Platforms”). The Company has created the Slant Platforms and licensed the use of the same, as part of its business operations. The services are rendered by the Company through the Slant Platforms.
We limit the collection of personal data to only that which is absolutely necessary to carry out our legal or business obligations. In some cases, however the provision of personal data may be partly required by law (e.g., tax regulations), is needed as part of or as a result of contractual negotiations, or as part of providing a service. The non-provision of the personal data would have the consequence that the contract or service with the data subject could not be provided or concluded, therefore is considered legitimate interest for processing.
Any information that is collected from you during the process of registration and subscription of the Services available at the Slant Platforms, further during the course of accessing and using the Services available at the Slant Platforms, shall be referred to as Personal Information. Personal Information shall include, but not limited to:
i. Name/ Company Name
iii. Phone number
We also collect your billing information when you use our Services through our Slant Platforms.
During the process of completing any customer survey, any information or reviews or comments mentioned by you.
Any sensitive personal data information as provided under the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 such as passwords, financial data, data identifying the gender of the person, etc.
• We also collect information relating to your usage of the Slant Platforms necessary for the purpose of providing you with the best possible service.
• When you visit the app, we may collect certain non-personal information as well. We may collect additional information including, the type of device you use for accessing the Services, IP address of your device and any other information about the manner of usage of the Slant Platforms and access to the Services. We are entitled to collect the information relating to pattern of your use of the Slant Platforms.
• When you download or use our Slant Platforms for accessing the Services through your mobile, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier number for your device. We may use this information to provide you with Services if required. We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our app on your phone. This information may include, but not limited to, how often you use the Slant Platforms, the events that occur within the Slant Platforms, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the Slant Platforms was downloaded from.
• When You send emails or other communications to Us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
• We gather certain information and automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
• Where the legal basis for Us processing Your personal data is that You have provided Your consent, you may withdraw Your consent at any time. You will not suffer any detriment for withdrawing consent. If You withdraw such consent, this will not make processing which We undertook before such withdrawal of your consent unlawful.
• We use the Personal Information and all other information provided by you to process your request for Services and to provide you the Services.
• We may use the Personal Information for data analytics, either for you or for third parties.
• We use the Personal Information to enhance our Services, provide support to you, communicate with you and comply with our legal obligations, including for auditing purposes.
• From time to time, we may share the Personal Information to third parties which we consider may have goods or services which are of interest to you. Such Personal Information are shared as part of the business understanding and the confidentiality of the Personal Information shall be protected at all times.
• We may use the Personal Information in any other
manner that we may deem fit, in compliance to the applicable
laws. We may also disclose Personal Information, in good faith,
wherein the access, use, preservation or disclosure of such
information is reasonably necessary to
(a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
(b) enforce applicable Terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
(c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
(d) protect us against imminent harm to our rights, property or safety, or as permitted by law or
(e) in order to showcase the Company outreach and business portfolio, its scope and business volume to potential investors.
• If you sign up to receive email newsletters or promotional materials from us, we will use the information you give us to provide the communications you have requested. You can cancel email newsletters or promotional materials by selecting unsubscribe at the bottom of such communication. If you no longer wish to receive push notifications, you may turn them off at your device level.
• Any data We do hold onto will be anonymous. Any personally identifiable information such as Your name, address, date of birth and telephone number will be deleted after a period of 10 years from the termination of Services.
• The rest of the data is therefore anonymous and will be used to analyze general market and website trends but without an identifiable personal information.
• If you are located in the EEA or the United
Kingdom, we will only transfer your personal data if:
a. the country to which the personal data will be transferred has been granted a European Commission adequacy decision; or
b. we have put in place appropriate safeguards in respect of the transfer, for example we have entered into EU standard contractual clauses and required additional safeguards with the recipient, or the recipient is a party to binding corporate rules approved by an EU or UK supervisory authority.
• You understand that the Slant Platforms not only provides Services directly from the Company, it also provides certain Services through API integration of certain third-party service providers.
• The types of third parties we may share elements
of your personal data with include, but are not limited to:
a. payment processors engaged by Us to securely store or handle payments information, such as credit or debit card details, required for facilitating the delivery of Services;
b. providers of data aggregation and analytics software services that enable us to effectively monitor and optimize the delivery of our services;
c. providers of software platforms that assist Us in communicating or providing customer support services to You - for example, we manage and respond to any messages You send to Us via Our help center using a third-party communications management tool;
d. providers of online cloud storage services and other essential IT support services.
• The Services may also contain links to third-party websites. Your use of these features may result in the collection, processing or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites or services which may be linked on our services.
• We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites or services.
• We strongly encourage you to read such third parties’ privacy policies
• You can update or modify or delete your Personal Information that is provided by you at the time of registration on our Slant Platforms by accessing your account in such platforms.
• To delete your account, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Upon cancellation or termination of your account/subscription, we reserve the right to retain Personal Information as may be required to comply with legal obligations or our business model for a limited period, until such time we have the necessity to store your Personal Information.